Aberdeen Care & Repair Group is a Registered Charity
(Reg. No. SC015306)
established in 1988. Its main purpose is:
- to assist older and disabled persons to repair and improve their home
- raise funds and award grants
- raise funds for individuals
Guidance for Grants
Group funds will be used to help as many people as possible within Aberdeen City.
- have limited income (guidance set and reviewed)
- be either over 60 years, disabled or suffering
from chronic ill health
- have limited capital (savings) - (guidance set)
Priority given to:
- cases where lack of repair will lead to serious risk to health and/ or safety.
- the client is likely to suffer hardship unless financial help is given
here to view the Group Constitution
Annual Accounts 2011
Annual Accounts 2010
Thank you to these companies who donated over the last 12 months to the fund - E Wilson Trust, T Primrose Trust, Shell UK, Conoco Phillips, Wood Group, Marathon Oil, CNR International, Aberdeen Solicitors Property Centre.